Monday, March 22, 2010

The Dreaded Fear Factor.

My expectations:

My expected results is that some of the time people will find what I'm doing to be alittle awkward due to its high chance for failure. Some of the time people will find it amusing and may laugh. Some of the time people will do nothing.
------
My Results:
My results were quite surprising and quite satisfactory. Everyone (while not ALWAYS laughing) did find the whole experiment quite amusing. Beth however, was breathless with laughter. While a professor laughing vigorously at your project is normally signal to an impending F, it was quite the opposite in this circumstance (or at least I hope with bated breath).

There were at least two voices that I did that my voice cracked for, so making sure my voice is up to snuff beforehand would be important for next time. Also carrying some more water might help. Having some starter scripts for each voice might also help me be more prepared for my next routine (assuming there is a next time.)

TALEYHO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment