Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Communicating with Ducks and Dummies

tALKING sIDEWAYS

monday, Beth walked in with a roll of duct tape in her hand and a piece on her mouth. I knew we were in for a treat. After having a piece on my mouth for awhile (as did the rest of the class) we say in silence for awhile until we tried various ways of communicating: texting, sign language, writing on the board. I tried using the speak function on my laptop, which Beth promptly put an end to by taping my fingers together (but not before I got my computer to monotonously say "help...help....help....help") Afterwards, we went outside and explored all the way down to the canal, frolicking and motioning eccentrically all the way in an attempt to communicate after the loss of our mouths. Twas an interesting experiment to say the least: Learning to keep communicate visually.
Keep it Reel

No comments:

Post a Comment